Thursday, September 30, 2010

How Savoury it is (to be loved by you)

     Lest anyone start to think that I spend every night slaving over the stove in high heels and pearls while the man of the house relaxes in the den with a cigar and the evening post, allow me to introduce you to Kyle's cooking:
Here's what I know: it's a roast, it was made our super retro crockpot, those round things are yorkshire puddings and that other stuff is gravy. Here's what else I need to know: absolutely nothing. Mother effing deeeeelish, and the only thing I had to do was eat it.

3 comments:

  1. That's my boy! Somehow I can't imagine you slaving over the stove "every" night with high heels on Ruth! Nice to have someone cook for you sometime and nice to dig in to a good ole roast beef dinner every now and then! I'm sure it was delish...... Lc

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this seems so tasty!
    great post! :)

    ReplyDelete