Monday, August 2, 2010

Daily Bread

Banana bread is one of my favourite things to make. Almost everyone likes it, and baking it makes me feel wholesome. There's something mysterious about it too....you let bananas pretty much go rotten and they somehow  make something delicious. I wouldn't recommend trying this method with most ingredients. It's unlikely that rotten-egg bread would be a hit with your friends and loved ones. But this recipe seems to make people happy. Like this:
There's not much else to say about banana bread other than stop pretending it's health food and put chocolate chips in it, ok? And try to be more like my friend Rowan here, because he is a real dapper guy. I hope he enjoyed eating this banana bread, and that it was a good food pairing for his rye and coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment